My Blog List

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Moments in time Mini

This is a design from "just a few designs"
Cover is a large flower I took apart, some plastic leaves,
 pearl bling and a couple of mini flowers.

This mini has so many places for journaling and pictures.
front page opens up and flips up.

 and has 2 tags

the tan flower I made from some lace.

This is the back side of the first page it opens up and has a tag.
I made the flower on the left, its a pull for a tag.

this is the pages opened up. more tags.

all the pages are made the same way.

each page has a tag that pulls out from the side.

I used a Martha Stewart punch here and there.

Butterfly is a Stampin up Die.


The last place is a piece of  accetate that will hold a photo.

The paper line was K & Co. Classic K Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. This mini is beautiful Annette!! I love all the room it has in it!! Beautiful colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete