My Blog List

Friday, December 9, 2011

More Decor!

This is the Dinning room(the old formal Living room)
We really use this room a lot more now that we have
so much space.

The Tree is 12' went with red & green decorations.
Gotta make a tree skirt sometime soon.

The stairway up.
The merry Christmas sign was made with the Cricut.
It's pretty big. The" Merry" is about 10" X 23". I forgot to measure the other part.

The mirror used to hang in my mothers house.
They moved I got the mirror.

View from the top of the stairs.

More houses going up the stairs.

The entry way.

1 comment:

  1. This room is fabulous Annette! I so love all the decorations, the stairs are so beautiful!! I love the 12 foot tree, I wouldn't be able to reach a thing on it as I am only 5 foot! lol I wouldn't know what to do with all this space, but you have made it so beautiful!!! I love this room as the dinning room!!

    ReplyDelete