My Blog List

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Decorations

So the transformation from Thanksgiving to Christmas has happened!
This is the Family room. This tree is for the kids. Pink and
silver decorations.
I cut out the Grandchildren names for the Ornaments.
We live by the beach so everything tends to be beachy.
I had to make one more stocking this year. I made it but, after the picture was taken.
The blue on the mantle was my tribute to the boys. and the only color I had left
to decorate with.
This quilt was once, one of my husbands Christmas shirts.
I thought the fabric was so cute. I cut it up & made this.
Just the hallway.
This is the old dinning room. Now we call it the Library. I took the
dishes out of the china cabinet and put books in there( the rest of the year).
But for Christmas this is what it looks like.

1 comment:

  1. Your house looks so beautiful and festive!! Certainly looks like you are ready for Santa to come!!! lol

    ReplyDelete