My Blog List

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Flowers

These were made with a punch I found at Ross for $4.00.
The center was a small flower bling.

I found some fabric at Joanns in the Remnant section. Cut strips of fabric
and just sewed them together like a yo yo flower. The other I Serged on the serger.

More fabric cut in strips.

Ribbon I had on hand.

Pink organza sewn together with a pearl topper.
Other flowers were made with a Spellbinder Die.





Bottom right was lace sewn the same way. Organza flowers were just cut and
the ends were toasted with a candle. Another is just satin.



Organza I found on rolls at Joanns.
The buttons I found in downtown L.A. CHEEP!

Die cut from Tim Holtz Die.

Lace. We spend alot of time in the car, so this is were I do my hand sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment